PURSUANT TO DENVER COUNTY COURT ORDER EFFECTIVE MARCH 16, 2020
Order can be viewed HERE.
Notice Regarding COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) and Court Operations:
County Court operations at the Lindsey-Flanigan Courthouse (LFC) are currently CLOSED to the public. Please review below for information on how to conduct business online.
District Court operations at the LFC are currently OPEN but in a limited capacity. If you are looking for District Court information, please refer to their website HERE.
Denver County Court is committed to serving its citizens, doing the best to ensure public safety while still providing access to justice. While our courts and probation department provide important and essential services, the Court will modify normal operations to the extent possible, for what the court deems non-essential services. The Court will continue to provide essential and constitutionally mandated services but will modify the regular mode of business in the interest of public safety.
This notice is in effect through May 31, 2020 at which time the Court will review for any necessary modification(s). The Court retains jurisdiction to modify this notice at any time and without notice. We understand there is concern about COVID-19 and the Denver County Court is requesting you follow the below measures to address public concern surrounding COVID-19.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE COURTHOUSES or PROBATION LOCATIONS if:
- you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (“Novel Coronavirus”) and you have not received a subsequent test confirming that you are currently virus-free;
- you have been in direct contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past fourteen days;
- you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other respiratory illness symptoms.
If any of these criteria apply, please refer to the list below to notify the court or appropriate department.
- Parties to a case represented by an attorney should contact their attorney to request a continuance or to appear by phone
- Parties not represented by an attorney can call the Denver County Court Clerk’s Office at (720) 865-7840 for all civil, traffic and juvenile matters, (720) 913-5300 for all parking matters and (720) 337-0410 for all municipal and criminal matters to reschedule your court date.
- Probationers should call their Probation Officer or Probation Department at (720) 913-8300
- Witnesses subpoenaed in a case, please contact the attorney or party issuing the subpoena to explain the circumstances and discuss the options available
- Those with a collections or payment matter can call (720) 865-8033 or (720) 337-0410
- To ensure you receive notices from the Court, it is your responsibility to update any changes to your contact information with the Court. You may update your information HERE.
Updates on Denver County Court operations will be posted on this page Denver County Court COVID-19 and on the court’s social media pages listed at the end of this announcement.
Until further notice, the Court will permit persons to wear surgical masks and gloves in court and probation buildings if they so desire. Persons may also bring small plastic containers of hand sanitizer into the courthouses and probation department.
For Traffic click HERE
For Civil click HERE
For Parking click HERE
For Protection Orders email HERE
For General Sessions click HERE
For Criminal click HERE
For Juvenile click HERE
For Small Claims click HERE
For Defendants on Probation click HERE
JURORS: If you have been summoned, please refer to the following link: