IMPORTANT CHANGES TO DENVER COUNTY COURT RETURN COURTROOM
The following changes take place on Monday, February 10, 2020:
- The Return Courtroom Docket currently in Courtroom 104 will be heard in the Civil Duty Courtroom;
- The Duty Courtroom rotates weekly between Courtroom 170, 175, and 186;
- Civil cases filed on DCC E-File or Pro-Se in Room 135 will automatically be docketed into the assigned Duty Courtroom for the Return Date;
- Stipulations required to be heard on the record from the Return Courtroom will continue to be heard in the Duty Courtroom;
- Summons filed with the court for a Return Date should no longer state Room 104: Due to the Return Courtroom rotating, the Summons should read, Denver County Court Return Courtroom, 1437 Bannock Street, Denver Colorado 80202.
Please be aware that cases currently filed that are docketed in Room 104 for the Return Date will be transferred to the assigned Duty Courtroom starting Monday, February 10, 2020. A schedule of the Duty Courtroom can be found here.