COVID-19: Please see IMPORTANT information for Denver County Court operations HERE
Follow Denver County Court on Facebook & Twitter for additional updates related to COVID-19
VIRTUAL COURT: Denver County Court is holding ALL
*(Jury Trials are suspended through 04/02/2021)

appearances by video or phone CLICK HERE for more information.
Missed Your Court Date? Contact Us
Denver County Court

Divorce & Child Custody

Divorce and Child Custody matters are not heard in County Court.  Contact the Denver District Court at 303-606-2300.

Forms and other information related to divorce, child custody and domestic matters can be viewed on the Colorado State Judicial site.

If you need a copy of your Divorce Decree, you must contact the Court where the decree was issued.  In some states a copy of the decree may be obtained from the Office of Vital Records.

In Colorado you may request copies online.