The Denver County Court Self Help Center provides free, in-person assistance to civil litigants not represented by an attorney. The hours of the Center are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. The Denver County Court Self Help Center is located with the Denver District Court Self Help Center and the Denver Probate Self Help Center at 1437 Bannock Street in Room 281.
Self Help Center staff can assist with civil county court cases, such as:
- Small Claims Cases
- Money and Personal Property Matters under $25,000
- Protection Orders
- Name Changes
- Judgment Collection and Garnishments
- Civil Appeals
Self Help Center staff can provide assistance with:
- Locating and Filling out Forms
- Understanding Court Procedures, Rules, and Terminology
- Finding Applicable Statutes
- Referrals to Community Resources
Self Help Center staff CANNOT provide legal advice or representation to litigants. If you have questions regarding the scope of the services provided by the Center, please see the Chief Justice Directive for Self Represented Litigant Coordinators .
If you would like to ask the Center staff a question electronically, please submit it here.