Denver County Court

Discontinue an Appeal

If you decide you do not want to continue with your appeal you should file an Abandonment of Appeal    in County Court and District Court. By deciding not to continue with your appeal, you give up the chance to raise any objections to your conviction, sentence, or other matters you could have raised on appeal. If your sentence was stayed due to the appeal, you may be required to start complying with your sentence immediately.