Denver Municipal Juvenile cases (“JV” tickets) have moved from the Lindsey-Flanigan Courthouse to the City and County Building 1st floor at 1437 Bannock St. If you have questions on where your next hearing is scheduled, please call a court representative at 720-865-7840.
Denver County Court

Criminal Contact Information


The Denver County Criminal Clerk’s Office: If your summons and complaint references the Lindsey-Flanigan Courthouse at 520 W. Colfax Avenue, call (720) 337-0410 or fax to (720) 337-0807 for assistance. Operators are available Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

You can also visit the Clerk’s Office in Room 160 located on the first floor of the Lindsey-Flanigan Courthouse. Hours of operation are 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. It shall be noted that acceptance of passport applications are by appointment only.

There are a number of parking lots close to the courthouse and prices range from $4.00 to $12.00 per day. RTD bus routes have stops close to the courthouse.


Persons in-custody are sometimes heard in the two courtrooms located in the Van Cise-Simonet Detention Center located at 490 W. Colfax Avenue. Prisoner information can be found online or by calling (720) 913-3600.


The Denver County Court is committed to providing reasonable accommodations when needed. Please submit a Request for Accommodation to the Court’s ADA Coordinator.


Children may be brought to the Warm Welcome Court Child Care Center while their caregivers are conducting business with Denver County Court. This is a free service. For more information see the Child Care Center section of this site.


Spanish interpreters are readily available, so a special request does not need to be made for a Spanish interpreter.  For languages other than Spanish, please notify the Clerk’s Office by requesting an interpreter online or by calling (720) 337-0410.


If you wish to view your case information online and you have your case number, you can do a Case Number Search.

If you lost your ticket, or you do not know your case number, and you want to find your court date, you can do a Court Date Search.

If you lost your ticket, or you do not know your case number, and you want to pay your fine, you can do a Search by Name and find all your cases that can be paid online.

If you want to find all your active warrants on Denver County Court cases, you can do a Warrant Search.

If you are searching for all Denver County Court cases of an individual, you can pay $2.00 for each name search and view all cases associated with that name and date of birth (excluding juvenile cases) you can do a Name Search.

To request copies of documents, you must appear in person or complete a Copy Request and mail your request to the appropriate court location.  Please be very specific about the documents you are requesting.  You will be required to pay certain fees prior to your request being processed.  You must pay 25 cents per copy and a $25.00 per hour redaction fee, if extensive redaction is required.


Need legal help?

Back to Top