Denver County Court

Pay Fines and Fees

If there is a fine amount listed on the front of your summons and complaint, you can plead guilty and pay online, by mail, or in person prior to your courtdate and your case will be closed.  The Court accepts Visa, MasterCard, cash, money order or personal checks.  You must make your check out to the Manager of Finance, and mail to, or pay the cashier at Denver County Court, Room 160, 520 W. Colfax Avenue, Denver, CO  80204.  The Court does not accept payments by phone.  If you do not know your case number, you can do a Search by Name and find all your cases that can be paid online.

If there is no fine amount listed, you must appear in court on the date and time listed on your summons.  Very few cases can be paid prior to a court appearance.  Payable cases are park curfew, glass bottles prohibited – littering, public consumption of alcohol, failure to obey a posted sign in park, scalping tickets, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and smoking prohibited.

If you plead guilty, or are found guilty after your court appearance, you must pay your fines and costs the same day as your court appearance.