Denver County Court

Giving Up an Appeal

If you decide you do not want to continue with your appeal you should file an Abandonment of Appeal    in County Court and District Court. By deciding not to continue with your appeal, you give up the chance to raise any objections to the judgment or other matter you could have raised on appeal.